Introduction to Web Page Design
Attention! - Date change !
The last exam before holidays will take place on 29th of June, 6.00 p.m., building b18, room A1.
After the exam you can demonstrate your projects (downstairs, lab. B or C).
- Service should consist of min. 5 web pages
- HTML 5.0
- CSS in three levels (global file, section, inline)
- Similar look and behavior in top browsers
- Positioning should base on CSS not on HTML tables
- Main part of the page should have unknown size (height) - adding or removing text to (from) that page part shouldn't make footer of the page (footer is needed in every page) to be displayed incorrectly
- Nice layout
- Preferably (to get 5): responsive layout with usage of Bootstrap or similar solution